 Off-Topic / Debate / 25705
  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) Read below. (...) No, no, not at all. My secret suspicion was that you could never worship any kind of god. I think I was correct by your responses below... (...) Never said worship was required. Besides, if it is your ideal God, then He (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) Which ones? Chris (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) Why? For starters... (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) Off the top of my head: "Why do almost all discussions in lugnet.off-topic.debate inevitably turn into discussions of religion?" (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) Boy, have you got it wrong! The real question is "Why do almost all religious discussions in ot.debate inevitably start out as discussions of other subjects?" Dave! (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) I repent! But give me no penance, sinner. (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) I think I presented this poorly. I was trying to articulate a few basic reasons for worship, and my problems with those reasons. Anyway, doesn't God require worship, at least to achieve the professed reward? I'm not saying that a (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)