 Off-Topic / Debate / 25668
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I happen to not understand why the homosexual AFOLs would want to ghettoize themselves that way either. And I'm not going to cry about it if there's no support for creating such a club. It doesn't affect me particularly. AND, I think it's (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I had a conversation with fellow rtlTers about this very thing-- "Hey, what if some gay person showed up at our train show?" Who cares? "What if he or she brought a rainbow coloured LEGO brick boxcar to put on the layout?" First of all, that'd (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Hmmm, I think we're in agreement but it's not coming out clear. My point is why do we need to have a separate group for gay MOCs (not sure what a gay MOC would be). There is pretty much an correct group for pretty much any MOC, including (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)