 Off-Topic / Debate / 25663
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:20:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Kollross wrote:

I'm from the same mind set.  LUGNET is about LEGO.  Not cooking and LEGO, not
water skiing and LEGO.  Just LEGO.  Why is it necessary to discuss sexual
orientation and how it relates to LEGO here on LUGNET?

It isn't. By the same token it isn't *NECESSARY* to discuss religion and how it
relates to LEGO, but that occurs pretty much every time Rev Brendan posts an
update. I would welcome posts from LGBT AFOLs about their MOCs etc.

That said, I see no need for a specific Lugnet group. However, if someone ends
up creating an organisation encompassing the idea, it might be appropriate to
create a group under the .org hierarchy.

FUT set back to .admin.general

ROSCO