 Off-Topic / Debate / 25660
  Re: Microsoft and IBM in secret plot?

(...) Unfortunately I did not realise that link changes day by day. It's changed this afternoon to a new article. The article I was referring to was this one: (URL) for any confusion. Note that midway through the article it has a very nice animated (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Microsoft and IBM in secret plot?

(...) That's worth remembering. I can produce a real-looking pre-1985 dollar bill in Photoshop, but that hardly proves that the next 1984 dollar bill you receive came off of my desktop. After all, the Shroud of Turin can be reproduced with relative (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)