 Off-Topic / Debate / 25611
    Re: Help me with the math —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) John said "Bush is brilliant" and that is what I am arguing about. Not "Clinton is an idiot". John is playing a game: Bush is not responsible for anything that has gone wrong, it's all Somebody Else's Fault. Essentially, he's trying to drag (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Is Bush an idiot? (was: Help me with the math) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) What if his goals are completely opaque to us? What if severing the restrictive ties of international prestige is a goal for the new world order crowd? What if handing an unquenchable mess to a Democrat so that four years later the next step (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)