 Off-Topic / Debate / 25526
  Terrorist Attack on US Soil!

Brad Karger has been (URL) arrested> in connection with the pipe-bombing of a medical research company. Nowhere in the article to I see the word "terrorist" or "terrorism." I note also that Mr. Karger was charged last year for attempting to blow up (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Terrorist Attack on US Soil!

(...) (URL) Reuters editorial policy> forbids them to use those words. But you can still use them if you like. Don (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Terrorist Attack on US Soil!

(...) Excuse me, but you're interrupting my feisty rant with logic and citation. Please wait until I'm finished expostulating before injecting rational discourse, okay? (...) Well, fair enough! Dave! (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  policies

(...) Talking of policies, does the Republican Party have any? The short experts I have seen so far have been 50% flag waving and 50% name calling. Scott A (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: policies

(...) Now, now. It's not nice to make sport of someone's height just because you disagree with his name calling and flag waving. Dave! (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: policies

(...) What?!? Would you have them run on their record? Thousands murdered while they stood around, still haven't found the guy responsible, went after the wrong guy for the wrong reasons, and Their Number One Guy still can't account for where he was (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: policies

(...) Bruce, you failed to mention perhaps his greatest achievement. When he delivered his speech, it was from the "lowest rostrum in modern presidential conventional history". (what about unconventional history?). I've not seen the pictures, but it (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: policies

(...) Having watched a goodly portion of the speech, I can categorically declare it the lowest nostrum in modern history, conventional or otherwise. Dave! (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)