 Off-Topic / Debate / 25536
Re: policies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:32:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   ... editorial policy....

Talking of policies, does the Republican Party have any? The short experts I have seen so far have been 50% flag waving and 50% name calling.

Scott A

What?!? Would you have them run on their record? Thousands murdered while they stood around, still haven’t found the guy responsible, went after the wrong guy for the wrong reasons, and Their Number One Guy still can’t account for where he was actually hiding during the combat that their stooges claim wasn’t happening to The Other Candidate who didn’t get his Daddy to pull strings and keep him out of the apparently non-existent combat.

And people are buying this! Good ol’ Texas politics - flag wavin’ and name callin’ work! God! Is America a great country or what? I feel safer already.

Bruce, you failed to mention perhaps his greatest achievement. When he delivered his speech, it was from the “lowest rostrum in modern presidential conventional history”. (what about unconventional history?).

I’ve not seen the pictures, but it sounds like he’s dug himself another hole? Perhaps it’s for one of your servicemen returning permanently from Iraq?

Scott A

-->Bruce<--