 Off-Topic / Debate / 25537
Re: policies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:44:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
   you failed to mention perhaps his greatest achievement. When he delivered his speech, it was from the “lowest rostrum in modern presidential conventional history”. (what about unconventional history?).

Having watched a goodly portion of the speech, I can categorically declare it the lowest nostrum in modern history, conventional or otherwise.

Dave!