 Off-Topic / Debate / 25463
  Re: suspended Bricklink shops.

(...) Chris - I have said countless times in the last few days in direct regards to this situation - I am not trying to tell anybody they can not have, or voice thier opinion. But when you base your opinion on false information that some people (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops.

(...) I would say that it would be more productive to ask Dan to state his side of the story, rather than try to convince everyone else to shut up. The only way we will get Dan's side of the story is if *Dan speaks up*. If he does not, BL's (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops.

(...) Tom, do me a favor - copy this over, paste in in your word editor, print it up and post it above your monitor: I am not, and have not told anybody to shut up. I have not, and am not telling anybody to not have or voice their opinion. Can you (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)