 Off-Topic / Debate / 25379
    Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf? —Dave Schuler
   (...) What about images with clone brand bricks? I ask for two reasons, the second of which is that these faux-Reich models include a considerable number of MEGABLOKS elements. If clones are verboten, then the pictures could be bounced for that (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf? —Ross Crawford
   (...) AFAIK, clones are OK on Brickshelf. It would be useful if Kevin posted a rough indication of the guidelines he uses though. ROSCO (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf? —Neb Okla
   "Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:I2pwDy.12H2@lugnet.com... (...) rough (...) Funny, I find clone bricks offensive. :P It's a lot easier to moderate if you have vague guidelines. (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)