 Off-Topic / Debate / 25285
Re: 40 Reasons to support Gun Control.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:19:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   (Also known as the proof positive that Liberals are not just stupid, but insane.)

Do you subscribe to that idea, or are you merely propogating it?

In any case, you should check here every week for an inexhaustible supply of Conservative idiots. Updated weekly, because Conservative idiocy just keeps coming!

Dave!