 Off-Topic / Debate / 25259
Re: Preaching to the Choir
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:05:27 GMT

   I predict 20 years (or less) from now most people will see GPS as a necessity in a car...

…and I predict that in 20 years time the technology will be obligatory as it will be used for road pricing!

Scott A

PS Ubiquitous perhaps. I doubt GPS will ever be a “necessity” as long has humans still drive; I don’t even normally carry a map in my car.

Scott A