 Off-Topic / Debate / 25260
25259  |  25261
Subject:
Life is unfair (was Re: Preaching to the Choir)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:28:50 GMT

Life is unfair.

Mmmmmm.

Nary a truer word spoken, or written, or whatever.

But that life is unfair is not the nub of it.

The issue is 'am I fair?'

Am I one who promotes fairness or unfairness?  Do I, by action or inaction, seek
to reduce the unfairness of life or profit by it?

Who do I choose to be?

Richard
Still baldly going...