 Off-Topic / Debate / 25198
Re: Preaching to the Choir
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 21:59:30 GMT

   The best government is the least government.

I’d love to see a return to the tradition of Scandinavian Moots, where before each meeting of the governing body, they had to recite every law from memory. Can’t remember them all? Just don’t feel like repeating them all before you can move on to more “important” business? Well, then, you’ve clearly got too many laws, and some of them will just have to go.