 Off-Topic / Debate / 25023
Re: Bad news for NASA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:18:07 GMT

   Hope that helps. Questions or concerns about the force to my email... I’m still not sure what the right level of notification/intervention is.

I think the topic of ‘right level of notification/intervention’ is worthy of public discussion.

IMO, in this specific instance, the intervention was unnecessary. I hadn’t read any ‘debate’ into the discussion, and any time ‘NASA’ and ‘budget’ show up, there’s certainly going to be some DC-centric verbiage flowing around. For space-geeks, this discussion was on-topic.

Steve