 Off-Topic / Debate / 24914
Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:34:05 GMT

Dave Schuler, in his typically stunning rhetorical musings, wrote:

   However, there was a case recently in which members of a jury consulted the bible during their deliberations for advice re: punishment. That is, IMO, an unforgiveable encroachment of religion into public law, and such intrusions should be resisted at all costs.

Found it, or a case much like the one I was thinking of.

Dave!