 Off-Topic / Debate / 24904
  Re: polygyny in "biblical times"

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Eaton wrote: <snip> (...) And the scary bit is that, from what I've read, all Dave's seem to be on the same page regarding this issue, and these Dave's come from widely divergent backgrounds. Wow! Dave K -go Daves (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: polygyny in "biblical times"

(...) (URL) fun) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: polygyny in "biblical times"

(...) Why would there have been a (URL) problem>? She was obviously calling out to Dave factoral;-) (Sorry to steal your thunder, Dave!) JOHN (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: polygyny in "biblical times"

(...) I like some of those names. Since this is a PG or less show, I won't mention that I choked on my tea whilst reading 'Soggy Muff'... Oops, did I say that out loud? Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFatee -formerly known as Dave K (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: polygyny in "biblical times"

(...) Actually, I don't believe I've stated my opinion on whether gays should be allowed to marry, just on who should be able to say whether they can or can't (not the church, and not the federal government, because the US Constitution relegates (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)