 Off-Topic / Debate / 24781
Re: Question for the Conservatives out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:20:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:

Unless I missed the major event, or the election was already cancelled,
(there's nothing about it in the news yet) this is all still pretty
much hypothetical.

I think this is an example of what people all over the net are reacting to:

I particularly like the phrase "secure the election" in a quote from Homeland
Security.

Chris