 Off-Topic / Debate / 2471
Re: Discussion (Was: Blue Hopper Car Mania...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:46:44 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

I wonder where you get your figures. My figures say the costs of
administration of the US welfare system are about 2% of the total sum
paid out.

and mine say they can go as high as 70%.

2% admin for a US government program? Laughable.