 Off-Topic / Debate / 24578
Re: Fair use and allusion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:03:44 GMT

   The taking out of SH was making good on an ultimatum to world leaders who aid and abett and finance terrorists. SH was #1 on the list.

So what about Saudi Arabia? It seems like you keep dodging the fact that SA is a much, much, much more significant player than Iraq given the very criteria that you just listed.

Do you imagine that it could have anything to do with the very close social and economic ties between the Saudi royal family and our own?

Chris