 Off-Topic / Debate / 24485
24484  |  24486
Subject:
Inside Bush's secret Afghan gulag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:14:22 GMT

Inside Bush’s secret Afghan gulag: “They were kicking me and beating me and shouting like animals at me... Then they asked me which animals - they made the noise of goats, sheep, dogs, cows - I had had sexual activities with. They laughed at me. I said that such actions were against our Afghan and Islamic tradition, but they again asked me, ‘Which kind of animals do you want to have sex with?’ Then they asked me to stand like this (he indicates being bound to a pole) and beat me with a stick from the back and kicked me. I still have pains in my back as a result. They told me, ‘Your wife is a prostitute.‘”

I expect this does not make the news as there are no photographs in the public domain… yet!

Scott A