 Off-Topic / Debate / 24268
Re: Question for the Conservatives out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 21:23:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:
An interesting tidbit: I understand that public
breastfeeding is much more common in areas with a high latino population.  I
wonder what the relationships are that cause that comingling.

Could it be because latin cultures are fundamentally matriarchal?

Pedro