 Off-Topic / Debate / 24257
Re: Hallowed be his name, part III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:35:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:
The whole Iran-Contra thing was dreamed up by the Clintons to
distract media attention away from Whitewhater.

This is absolutely the most absurd statement I have ever read here on LUGNET!

I'm curious as to why you thought that this assertion, of all of them, was
serious!  Aren't you more worried about the mandatory renaming of firstborn
sons?

My bad.  I think I need to adjust the settings on my sarcasm filter.  (Sorry for
the misinterpretation!)

No harm done--it gave me quite a chuckle, actually!

The whole putting Reagan on the dollar reminds me of the push to add him to Mt.
Rushmore back when he left office.

If Iran/Contra was "dreamed up by the Clintons" then I must be Bonzo's uncle.

You're related to our current president?  That's so cool!

And I keep telling him to stop flinging dung at the rest of the world, but he
just won't listen!

Nice!

     Dave!