 Off-Topic / Debate / 24237
Re: Question for the Conservatives out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 18:46:04 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
   And google corrolated it with a bunch of blather about some silly movie. That says something to me.

Well, what does it say to you, exactly?

Oh, I don’t know, maybe just that I need to get out and see more movies so as I know what yins all are talkin’ about.