 Off-Topic / Debate / 24231
Re: Question for the Conservatives out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:08:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
Why is this a question for the conservatives?

Because I already know the answer that *sane* people would give.  8^)

Now that's a bit uncalled for.

Oh, come now!  I think everyone knows I was being facetious.  If anyone feels
disenfranchised by my jest, please let me know, and I'll make amends.

Dave!