 Off-Topic / Debate / 24034
Re: What's a freedom fighter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 16:10:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
It's actually your rabid anti-American
sentiments that I find disturbing.

Would you say that quite so readily if I were an American?

Sure, why not.  Hateful sentiments are disturbing regardless of
the source.  For instance, I find Dave Schuler's rabidness disturbing
as well, but I take comfort in the fact that he's still somehow able
to find time for the megablocks.  You are worrysome because of your
one track mind, narrowly focused on any and all pain and suffering
that may have been caused by me.  Snap out of it.  This is a toy
forum.  Share some toys.  If you want to share your daily pain and
suffering go start a blog.

Don