 Off-Topic / Debate / 24032
Re: Losing hearts and minds - Chaos in occupied Africa (aka something that floats)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 14:32:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
Now you're getting kind of weird, here.  Black-helicopter
weird, in fact.

Sorry about that.  I sorta borrowed the words.  I don't write
very well myself and those words just screamed righteous indignation
at me in their original context, even though I couldn't fathom
the reasoning behind them.  I guess I got a bit lost toward the
end there.  Thanks for setting me straight.

Don