 Off-Topic / Debate / 23976
    Re: Disney's public conscience —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It's just a marketing decision, nothing sinister. Disney decided they already had enough fantasy films in this summer's line up. (I won't pay anything to that man, because even when he's right, he's annoyingly hatchetjobbish. Why not just (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Disney's public conscience —Scott Arthur
     (...) Larry, you almost sound like you've seen the movie? (...) Personally, I'd like to see balance in the American news media before I worry about award winning documentary pieces emanating from the USA. ;) Scott A (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Disney's public conscience —Dave Schuler
   (...) Zing! Well, as an investment, it sounds like a dumb marketing decision, if anything. Bowling for Columbine cost a few million to make and raked in over $120M. Farenheit is at least fairly likely to pull in similar returns. Since the company (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)