 Off-Topic / Debate / 23922
    Re: Arrogance floats amongst the stars... —Don Heyse
   (...) A lame attempt to change the subject. But if you must go there, at least his head is still attached to his body. Perspective. (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Arrogance floats amongst the stars... —Dave Schuler
     (...) Actually, that was one of my less lame attempts to change the subject--just ask anyone. Anyway, from my perspective, I see an Iraqi citizen whose nation was invaded, who is 90% likely to have been incarcerated for no good reason, and who was (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Arrogance floats amongst the stars... —Scott Arthur
   (...) What is your point: Is he supposed to be grateful that he was not one of the inmates who ended up dead? Does a brutal and needless death(1) this week justify the brutality which pre-dated it? Scott A (1) …which was allegedly a reaction to (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)