 Off-Topic / Debate / 23883
  Re: Wining Hearts & Minds

(...) This is offensive. I demand you either substantiate or retract that statement! I joined AI in 1987 and opposed SH when Washington/London still supported him. I opposed Apartheid when Washington/London supported it.I’ve even castigated (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wining Hearts & Minds

(...) I can't retract it. It's just a question and an opinion. I'm just saying you *seem* much more unhappy now than you used to be. Do a search on in .debate on Scott Arthur. Then click on "prefer older" and compare the results. It would seem to me (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)