 Off-Topic / Debate / 23797
Re: What Should the Next Guy Do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:50:30 GMT

  1. Have Bush work point with the Marines/Army in Falluja

I’m sure he’ll go AWOL...

Not with a big bell around his neck he won’t!

  1. Have the media call American Security Contractors “mercenaries”… because that is what they are!

Can’t and shouldn’t tell the media what to write...

Good point! We’ll just have to tell the media it’d be “unpatriotic” to do otherwise. ;)

I forgot No. 9: Make those who have benefited form the occupation (Bush’s corporate buddies) compensate the families of those who died to achieve it.

Scott A