 Off-Topic / Debate / 23716
    Re: If you Yankees vote for this guy again... —David Koudys
   (...) The press, at least, asked what I consider to be better questions. They seemed to be slightly apologetic or evasiv about the way they asked them--"There are those who say that.... How would you respond to those critics?" At least the questions (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        arrogant and unrepentant (Re: If you Yankees vote for this guy again...) —Scott Arthur
   (...) I thought the whole tone was that of fawning sycophancy. A bunch of school kids would have been more probing. (URL) Another perspective>: Bush's demeanor was arrogant and unrepentant. Asked on numerous occasions to name things he would have (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)