 Off-Topic / Debate / 23624
  Of some interest

(URL) yet another example of one of Dubya's not-quite-a-lie prevarications: had my administration had any information that terrorists were going to attack New York City on Sept. 11, we would have acted," Bush said. No kidding. And if it's later (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Of some interest

(...) Dubya and his cronies were too busy worrying about how they weasle an agressive stance towards Iraq to worry about any other issues. Then 9/11 comes along and "Whoa! A gift on a silver platter!" How many Iraqis were involved in 9/11? Funny (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Of some interest

(...) (URL) Here's> some more to think about: Frist, Goss, and Hastert have always shown themselves to be decent, honest servants of-- I'm sorry, I can't type that with a straight face. So here's my prediction: The 2003 testimony will not be (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Of some interest.

(...) I must admit to thinking the exact same thing. You should listen to some of Blair's(1) pronouncements; he goes to great lengths to not to tell a lie. What makes it worse is that he is quite unashamed about it. I expect both Bush & Blair just (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Of some interest.

(...) Ooh ooh ooh don't forget Shrub's lap-dog, Little Johnny Howard. ROSCO (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)