 Off-Topic / Debate / 23564
    Re: Yet another push for thoughtful legislation from Tennessee —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) No, he gets to be intolerant because he doesn't believe in tolerance - he just doesn't want intolerance of his intolerance, and will pretend that any intolerance of his intolerance is the same as his intolerance itself, and therefore said (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Yet another push for thoughtful legislation from Tennessee —John Neal
   (...) Okay, this horse is past due for the glue factory, but I just wanted to make this final observation. It isn't any secret that conservatives have lower tolerance level on most issues than liberals do. That's why they are called conservative;-) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Yet another push for thoughtful legislation from Tennessee —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Doesn't address my point in the slightest. Nothing more than I expected. -->Bruce<-- (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Yet another push for thoughtful legislation from Tennessee —John Neal
   (...) Well, I thought you were kidding around. Provide a concrete example-- or were you referring to racism? JOHN (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)