 Off-Topic / Debate / 23560
Re: Partial transcript of pretty much every interview with Condoleezza Rice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:15:28 GMT

ROFL.

I had no idea you were a comedy writer, Dave! Very nice work, Dave!

Or are you not sharing the original source, Dave! You know that'll get you in
trouble with certain elements here, Dave!

I can't reveal my source without compromising national security.

Oh, heck, why not?  My source is Robert Novak.

Actually, it was my own work, based on an annoying evasive interview with Dr.
Rice that I sat through last night, but it mirrors most of her interviews I've
ever seen.  Feel free to distribute it as you please, with or without
attribution!

Dave!