 Off-Topic / Debate / 23559
Re: Partial transcript of pretty much every interview with Condoleezza Rice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:09:49 GMT

ROFL.

I had no idea you were a comedy writer, Dave! Very nice work, Dave!

Or are you not sharing the original source, Dave! You know that'll get you in
trouble with certain elements here, Dave!