 Off-Topic / Debate / 23555
    Re: Marriage (was: Re: Yet another push for thoughtful legislation from Tennessee) —John Neal
   (...) Don't ask, don't tell;-) But seriously, privacy issues put that tack in irons. (...) If you want to argue that men and women are basically the same, bring it on;-D (...) Specious. You are comparing apples and oranges. Of course I'd never (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Marriage (was: Re: Yet another push for thoughtful legislation from Tennessee) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Well, the last time I looked, they're pretty different in most cases. But my point is that the difference between men and women is not central to marriage. Therefore the difference between men and women cannot be used as a gatekeeper criterion (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)