 Off-Topic / Debate / 23524
    Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I'm saying that your examples are the exact same as the model you are criticizing. You cite three supporting people (from a single source: Lugnet) as an example of a more believable evidence, and I'll I am doing is pointing out that that is (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles —Dave Schuler
     (...) Well, now I'm confused. Granted, the four magi Dave, Todd, Tim, and Jake are four LUGNET sources, but to LUGNET-savvy people they represent four discrete voices. However, to a non-LUGNET person, all four are subsumed under LUGNET and therefore (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles —John Neal
     (...) I am still working on a full reply to (URL) your post>, but let me inject here briefly. That there are 4 Gospels does not add any form of credibility to the veracity of the Gospel (Good News) to most Christians, and certainly not me. In fact, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        BRUCE! Don't reply! Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles —Dave Schuler
   (...) Now THERE'S an understatement. I finally re-read the original formulation of my example, and the error practically bopped me in the nose. I'll see about reworking it. Dave! (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)