 Off-Topic / Debate / 23515
  Re: Terrorists hate spelling properly

(...) Well, Bruce old man, you sat me back on my heels there for a minute, but no, this is not an error, just yet more American Imperialism and intolerance! 'If you don't do it like me you must be wrong'. Top marks. Next you'll be explaining to me (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Terrorists hate spelling properly

(...) Who can keep up with British backwardness, I tell ya! :-) (oops) But still worth making fun of! De feet, boss, de feet! (...) Considering how much you ran on about it, I doubt that! :-) (...) See! I was right! (...) Michaelangelo disagrees (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)