 Off-Topic / Debate / 23398
  Re: Commanche helicopter

(...) snip (...) Good stuff. Hopefully Rumsfeld will cancel the F-22 as well. And why exactly do we need (URL) thirty new attack subs>? Thanks for the links about the XM-8. Marc Nelson Jr. (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Commanche helicopter

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote: -snip- (...) Thanks for the link, I don't follow navy news as much as I should. I have a soft spot for submarines, mainly because I believe they are the "true" (nuclear) deterrent. However, with (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)