 Off-Topic / Debate / 23309
    Re: This is where I actually want a gun —John Neal
   (...) Dude, I am imperfect and this is an imperfect world. Somehow, I believe he will come to full judgment for his actions, but probably not in this world. The closest thing I could think of to a fitting judgment here on earth would be to condemn (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: This is where I actually want a gun —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I understand that, but aren't you supposed to try? I mean, you're openly embracing your desire to torture another man. I thought (and obviously I don't hold the same set of spiritual convictions that you do, but I thought I understood them a (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: This is where I actually want a gun —John Neal
   (...) What I was trying to do was emphathize with the parents of this little girl. I was imagining that it happened to my little girl. So yeah, my reaction was a little personal and over the top. I don't think Dave or I would be justified to torture (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)