 Off-Topic / Debate / 2295
    Re: Art? (was Re: LEGO as Art) —Eric Kingsley
   (...) John, I both agree and disagree with parts of what you say here. First of all I do believe that LEGO is an art medium. We all build things and many of us put them up for display either on the internet or elsewhere. In my oppinion just the fact (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Art? (was Re: LEGO as Art) —James Brown
   (...) Which prompts an interesting question...I wonder if Libera is one of the reasons TLG is so reluctant to respond to AFOL's; maybe everytime someone brings up "bulk orders" or "adults want Lego too" KKK freaks and says "Are you nuts! Remember (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)