 Off-Topic / Debate / 22737
    Not likely to be a popular citation but... —Larry Pieniazek
   (URL) has been derided here in the past as has Mr. Hanson. But read it anyway and think about it. This paragraph, in particular, is likely not to be popular with the apologists: "In short, our enemies are ideological fanatics who benefit from (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Not likely to be a popular citation but... —Richard Marchetti
     (...) I didn't much agree with the article cited (a bunch of nonsense in my view), but I think I agree with your conclusions. So fine, we identify a host of countries as possible enemies, or as the possible safe harbors of our enemies. So fine, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Uzbekistan's US funded secret services —Scott Arthur
   (...) Does he mention the US's allies in this; countries like Uzbekistan and Israel? (URL) from the Guardian> Mr Murray (British ambassador to Tashkent) gave a scathing speech condemning the Uzbek human rights record last year, which infuriated (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)