 Off-Topic / Debate / 22716
Re: Delicious!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 19:57:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:

<snip>

those pop-ups on my system.  As pennance, maybe I'll buy and consume one of
these healthy breakfasts.

Dave!

I wouldn't eat that stuff under almost any conditions.  They should feature it
in 'Fear Factor' for the eating part....

I remember an old 'Wizard of ID' comic in which the King, while sitting down for
his evening meal, stated "This slop is not suitable for man or beast!'  The next
panel had the guard bringing the food platter to 'It' in the dungeon (can't
remember the characters name in the strip) saying, "Here's a present from the
Chef!"

Dave K