 Off-Topic / Debate / 22709
  Re: Detroit's woes, unaddressed by the Dems

(...) I would tend to think that this line of argument can be used against many of the sources (both factual and cultural) cited here on a regular basis... NPR, the NYT, Fox, The Economist, The Guardian, DemocraticUnderground etc, all have (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Detroit's woes, unaddressed by the Dems

(...) Yes, of course they do. And that's not always a bad thing except when it gets kinda rabidly slanted a particular way. I try to post stuff that is at least semi-objective from a huge variety of sources. Sure, some of it is just (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)