 Off-Topic / Debate / 22701
    Re: Uh-oh, Bad News for Bald One —Richard Parsons
   (...) (URL) (...) I do like this particular story. I'm content with the probability that there are supreme beings who are to us as we are to ants. But I have a problem accepting a being as worthy of worship who destroys those whose capacity is so (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Uh-oh, Bad News for Bald One —David Koudys
   (...) For me, I try to work on a cohesive and comprehensive 'moral compass' in which you do what you can, don't sweat the stuff you can't, and try to understand the difference. That about it in a very tightly wrapped nutshell. If you get 'yer (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)