 Off-Topic / Debate / 22700
    Re: Uh-oh, Bad News for Kooties... —David Koudys
   (...) If, as the Good Book says, the laws are written on the hearts of man, I'll take my chances following my heart rather than some clergyman's ideas. If the church's number one priority at this time is debating 'women in office' (CRC), debating (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Uh-oh, Bad News for Bald One —Richard Parsons
   (...) (URL) (...) I do like this particular story. I'm content with the probability that there are supreme beings who are to us as we are to ants. But I have a problem accepting a being as worthy of worship who destroys those whose capacity is so (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Uh-oh, Bad News for Bald One —David Koudys
   (...) For me, I try to work on a cohesive and comprehensive 'moral compass' in which you do what you can, don't sweat the stuff you can't, and try to understand the difference. That about it in a very tightly wrapped nutshell. If you get 'yer (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)