 Off-Topic / Debate / 22592
    Re: Ecce Homo -- Mel Gibson's Passion (more fluff, sorta...) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Could you restate that please? Are you asking for a list of films that might possibly rise to the level of being called "art"? Does the list have to be composed of strictly american films for some reason? ??? FWIW, I don't actually subscribe (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Ecce Homo -- Mel Gibson's Passion (more fluff, sorta...) —David Koudys
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote: <snip> (...) That's what I was going for. While we could debate the artistic merits of the explosion scene of the 2nd floor of the building in 'Die Hard'(1), I was wondering what people would (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)