 Off-Topic / Debate / 22581
22580  |  22582
Subject:
Just 'cause...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:39:07 GMT

It's not the lawsuit that's being stamped out, it's not the bill that grants gun
companies 'special priviledges' over other companies, that I want tp point out
(though all worthy of debate)...

"
Police traced the gun used in the killings to Bull's Eye Shooter Supply, which
was unable to provide sales receipts for the weapon.
"

I'm sure this is a unique situation and will never happen again.  I'm positive
that in the history of gun sales that this was the only receipt that was ever
lost.  My strong belief is that all paperwork and registration for all other
guns but this one is properly completed and filed.

Pathetic.

Dave K
-you add the "well regulation" to the mix, and I'll drop it.  Don't concede that
point and you're as guilty as those who caused the deaths of these people.