 Off-Topic / Debate / 2254
  Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set

(...) Neither more nor less, because they are not actually different things. Right to life and right to property are the same thing. ALL rights are property rights in my schema. The "right to life" as I see it is my right to dispose of my life as I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set

(...) So in your schema, right to property is more important than right to life. (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)